The Parent and Family Leadership Council is an engaged group of parents who help bring even greater distinction to the university and increase LMU’s forward momentum by serving as ambassadors, advocates, and investors of the university.
The Parent and Family Leadership Council supports the university in three specific ways:
- Connecting and networking with LMU families through hosting and attending events, while helping to identify parent volunteers and donors;
- Engaging with university leadership on key issues that affect LMU families and students;
- Inspiring a culture of philanthropy among students and parents.
- Invest in the university through an annual five-figure leadership gift to any area of campus;
- Attend two annual council meetings during Welcome Weekend and Family Weekend;
- Serve a one-year renewable term.
Meet the Parent and Family Leadership Council
Welcome Letter from the Chairs
Parent and Family Leadership Council Impact
Join the Parent and Family Leadership Council