- October: Strategic planning process announced to the LMU community.
- November: Steering Committee begins meeting.
- November-December: Steering Committee conducts strategic planning survey of LMU community and reviews survey results.
- December: Steering Committee reviews survey result.
- January-February: Steering Committee drafts mission and values statements and conducts environmental scan process.
- March-June: Steering Committee drafts vision statement and identifies potential strategic issues to address.
- September: Preliminary report (mission, values, vision statements, and potential strategic issues) circulated to the LMU community for feedback.
- October-December: Steering Committee drafts strategic plan.
- January-February: Draft of strategic plan circulated to LMU community for feedback.
- March-April: Draft of strategic plan is revised based on community feedback and submitted to the president and Board for review.
- May: New strategic plan announced to LMU community.