LION FAMILY WEEKEND
February 15 - 17, 2019
Family Weekend is an opportunity for families of all class years to personally experience the academic, service and social values their Lions experience daily at Loyola Marymount University. Parents, grandparents, siblings and other family members are invited to join their LMU student and other families for Family Weekend! LMU is excited to welcome all Lion families to the Bluff for a fun filled weekend!
Check out the 2019 Family Weekend Schedule of Events!
Use the information below to plan your visit to campus!
- Learn more about all the faculty and staff who will be engaging with you and your family this weekend!
- Local Hotel Information. Be sure to call the hotel directly and ask for the Loyola Marymount University rate.
- Campus Visitor Parking Map
- 2019 Family Weekend Map
- Lion Family Weekend welcome from LMU's Parent Council Chair Diane Kounalakis, P '19
- Photos from Family Weekend 2018 and from Family Weekend 2016 and 2017!
Please see below for more helpful information.
- Parking: If you arrive on Friday before 8 p.m., use this complimentary parking code at the pay stations: 84021519. Be sure to enter the code when you park using the pay stations: it is not valid if entered when you return to your car. Please note the code is not valid using the mobile app. Parking is free after 8 p.m. on Friday. For step-by-step instructions on how to use your parking code at the pay stations, please click here: Parking Coupon Code. Campus parking on Saturday and Sunday is free, no parking code is required.
- Update your contact information.
- Connect with us on Facebook! Be sure to tag your photos with #LMUFamilyWeekend2019