The general purpose of the Provost's Planning Council is to promote, coordinate, and oversee planning at the university level; facilitate the alignment of activities and resources with the university mission, goals, and priorities; and foster communication and coordination across campus about planning issues and activities.
- Make recommendations about priorities among and responsibilities for the major initiatives in the Strategic Plan.
- Oversee the implementation of university-level initiatives.
- Monitor campus progress toward the goals of the Strategic Plan, including:
(a) establishing and tracking benchmarks and metrics for each goal, and
(b) tracking progress on unit-level plans.
- Facilitate coordination between various planning groups and units.
- Periodically conduct environmental scans to identify new opportunities or threats.
- Periodically review and update the university Strategic Plan.
- Joseph Hellige, Executive Vice President and Provost (Chair)
- Bryant Keith Alexander, Dean, College of Communication and Fine Arts
- Kristine Brancolini, Dean, William H. Hannon Library
- Dennis Draper, Dean, College of Business Administration
- Shane P. Martin, Dean, School of Education
- Tina Choe, Dean, Seaver College of Science and Engineering
- Stephen Ujlaki, Dean, School of Film and Television
- Robbin Crabtree, Dean, Bellarmine College of Liberal Arts
- John Kiralla, Vice President for Market and Communications
- Michael Waterstone, Dean, Loyola Law School
- Elizabeth Drummond, Associate Professor of History, President of the Faculty Senate (ex officio)
- Elena Bove, Senior Vice President for Student Affairs
- Robert Caro, Vice President for Mission and Ministry
- Thomas Fleming, Senior Vice President for Business and Finance
- Margaret Kasimatis, Vice Provost for Strategic Planning and Educational Effectiveness
- Joseph LaBrie, Special Assistant to the President
- Maureen Weatherall, Vice Provost for Enrollment Management
- Michael O'Sullivan, Vice Provost for Academic Affairs
- Abbie Robinson-Armstrong, Vice President for Intercultural Affairs
- Lynne Scarboro, Chief Administrative Officer
- Gregory Ruzzin, Associate Professor of Film and TV Production
- Carl Urbinati, Associate Professor of Biology