Who We Are
- Fernando Estrada (he/him) - Associate Professor, Specialized Programs in Professional Psychology
- Sarah Emanuel (she/her) - Assistant Professor, Theological Studies
- Social Justice/Advocacy: The committee facilitates communication and organizes action to respond to campus, local, regional, national, and international events and issues that are of concern to LGBTQIA+ students, staff and faculty. The committee issues formal statements to the LMU community and the larger public that represent The Network’s stances on political issues.
- Education: The committee organizes and facilitates informational workshops, panels, and other events promoting LGBTQIA+ issues and awareness throughout the community.
- Fellowship: The committee facilitates social connections and networking among The Network members; effectively engages in The Network membership outreach; and fosters a strong sense of home and belonging at LMU.
Committees provide an opportunity for members of the Network to engage with and contribute to the work of the Network at-large. If you are a faculty or staff member at LMU, you can participate in one of our committees! Committees require no formal committment and are led by one or more members of the Council. If you are interested in participating in a committee, complete this form.