Gifts to the Parents Fund are a further investment in your student's future because those funds directly benefit their academic and extracurricular experience.
Gifts to the Parents Fund are used where they're most needed to immediately benefit students. Your gift supports:
- First-year student programs
- Student and faculty recruitment
- Faculty grants
- Campus enhancements
- The Center for Service and Action
- Financial aid
- Information technology
- Student support services
Every gift is meaningful and demonstrates your belief in the transforming power of education.
Leadership giving: LMU Parents Fund Presidential Donors*
- Presidential Associate: $1,000 - $2,499
- President's Circle: $2,500 - $4,999
- President's Clavigerii Society: $5,000 - $9,999
- President's Council: $10,000 - $24,999
- President's Ambassadors: $25,000+
*Gifts at a Presidential Donor level include benefits that further your relationship with LMU through invitations to campus and regional events.
Contact us for more information on the LMU Parents Fund.