- Kevin Norwood, Administration | email@example.com
- Ed Blancarte, School of Education | Edward.Blancarte@lmu.edu
- Responsible for developing effective means of communications between the Staff Senate and constituents.
- Oversees all branding and marketing of Staff Senate.
- Oversees any and all publications created and distributed by Staff Senate.
Elections & Representation Committee
- Reggie Melonson, William H. Hanon Library | Reggie.Melonson@lmu.edu
- Christione Nangle-Koehl, Campus Ministry | Christine.Koehl@lmu.edu
- Responsible for conducting all Senate elections for membership, including Executive Board elections when necessary.
- Shall continually review the elections process & representation distribution to ensure that the Senate is a representative body of all the University staff.
- Responsible for creating and updating senator zones.
- Chelsea Brown, Student Housing | Chelsea.Brown@lmu.edu
- Michael Cersosimo, School of Education | Michael.Cersosimo@lmu.edu
- This committee shall oversee all staff fellowship events planned by the Staff Senate, including Athletics Tailgate Events, Arts/Cultural Receptions, and Annual Cart Parade.
- Diana Luna, LMU Extension | Diana.Luna@lmu.edu
- Serve as the catalyst for professional development within the Staff Senate by sourcing and providing development opportunities.
Recognition & Opportunities Committee
- Jessica Lyon, College of Science and Engineering | Jessica.Lyon@lmu.edu
- Athena Simpson, Office of the Provost | Athena.Simpson@lmu.edu
- Manage annual Staff Computer Loan Lottery.
- Organize nomination and selection process for Barbara Bonney Staff Member of the Year Award.
- Will continually review and stay knowledgeable regarding benefits and opportunities offered by the university.
- Will work to ensure that all staff are aware of potential benefits/opportunities and how to access them,
- Will keep track of benefits at other similarly sized and situated schools to ensure that LMU remains competitive and fair regarding the benefits/opportunities offered.
- Advocating for benefits changes/new benefits.
- Organize Staff Senate presence at HR Benefits Fair.
Signature Events Committee
- Christine Parra, Admissions | Cparra@lmu.edu
- Laura Jimenez, Parking & Transportation | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for planning and coordinating the Staff Holiday Party in December, the Staff Appreciation BBQ in the summer, and a Staff Service Project/Event.
Social Justice Committee
- Andrea Middleton, BEllarmine College of Liberal Arts | Andrea.Middleton2@lmu.edu
- Lauren Moreno, Student Affairs | Lauren.Moreno2@lmu.edu
- Responsible for researching, studying and providing appropriate resources, interventions and recommendations for specific social justice concerns.