LION FAMILY WEEKEND
February 15 - 17, 2019
Family Weekend is an opportunity for families of all class years to personally experience the academic, service and social values their Lions experience daily at Loyola Marymount University. Parents, grandparents, siblings and other family members are invited to join their LMU student and other families for Family Weekend!
LMU is excited to welcome all Lion families to the Bluff for a fun filled weekend! Check out the 2019 Schedule of Events!
Want to start planning your visit to LMU? Please see the helpful links below!
- Local hotel information. Be sure to call the hotel directly and ask for the Loyola Marymount University rate.
- Campus Visitor Parking Map
- See the Lion Family Weekend Campus Map
- View a guide on all that the campus has to offer
- Read a special Lion Family Weekend welcome from LMU's Parent Council Chair Diane Kounalakis P '19
- Get pumped for the weekend with photos from Family Weekend 2018, and photos from Family Weekend 2016 and 2017!
More details about Family Weekend 2019 to come so stay tuned! Please see below for more helpful information.
Connect with us on Facebook! Be sure to tag your photos with #LMUFamilyWeekend