Family Weekend dates have been announced!
Friday, February 6 - Sunday, February 8, 2015.
For planning purposes, activities will begin Friday mid-afternoon and conclude Sunday mid-afternoon.
- Family Weekend is an opportunity for family members to personally experience the academic, service and social values that their Lions experience daily at LMU.
- Parents, grandparents, siblings and other family members are invited to join their LMU student and other parents, faculty and staff for Family Weekend!
- Families and students of all class years are encouraged to attend.
- The weekend will include activities for the whole family including:
- Meeting your student's Associate Dean
- Hearing from President David W. Burcham
- Attending an LMU tailgate before our Men’s Basketball game
- Cheering on our Men's Basketball team as they take on BYU
- Enjoy a Sunday brunch
- And much more!
To provide your updated information, please click here.